Wednesday, August 27, 2014

You should read these 3 articles because...

http://desmoinesrowing.org/rowing-programs/juniors/

The reason I have put up the Des Moines junior rowing club site is because I am a member of this team. The only problem is 3 of the 5 rowers are graduating this year so they will no longer be on the team.

We are looking for more people to join the team because Quinn (the other rower who is not graduating) and I don’t want to just do singles, doubles, and sub for the master boats. We desperately need more people on the team so that the junior rowing team doesn’t have to end.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/08/25/emmys-2014-live-blogging-the-awards-show/

It is the passing of the 66th annual Emmy award show. In this year’s show it seems that breaking bad has taken all the awards?!

Personally I don’t like the show I thought it was boring but could this be a reason to give it another chance?

This is a beforehand look at the Emmys and thinking about it. It really catches your eye to see Seth McFarlan front and center.

I think you should read this article and see what someone was thinking was going to happen then compare to what actually did.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/27/robin-williams-las-vegas-offer-death-caesars-palace-suicide/


Robin Williams’s death was extremely disappointing to people all over. R.I.P He was an amazing actor and maybe even a legend.

People are trying to say that money problems caused his death. Others say it was depression.

What do you think? I feel like whenever you saw him weather it was in a movie or a commercial or even a talk show. He was always happy.

I wonder what happened. What made this happen?

What caused him to give up? We may never know.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment