Monday, August 25, 2014

My first blog


I am Olivea. I am 14 years old. I am an only child from Iowa.

I have lived in Iowa my entire life. I am in high school.

I try my best and work hard in school. I try to make good choices and be my own person.

I try to get to classes on time which can be very hard with the crowded halls.

I am in rowing and I love being outdoors. I don't like school that much but I still try my best.

I am blogging for Mr. Cundiff's 5th block class. We are all starting blogs to share about us and our opinions on the world around us.

I am a freshman in this class.

Moving from middle school to high school has been a big change. I am already realizing that it will be very different in some ways and the same in others.

 I am learning that not only will be expected to get all our work done and turned in but we have to do it by ourselves there won’t be reminders from our teachers.

So far I like most of my classes. The only class I don’t like is conceptual physics.

My favorite class is either English or journalism because I actually like my teachers in those classes.

I also really like art because a lot of my friends are in it and it is a lot of fun. Plus Mrs. Lange is really nice.

So far this year has been a lot of fun. I am already making lots of new friends and meeting a lot of new people.

I think that if I try hard and focus on my grades I can get straight A’s this year. That also might mean giving up friends and basically the social life I don’t actually have.

I lost a lot of my friends in 3rd grade when I transferred to Hubbell from walnut St. School. Which is pretty disappointing but I have ran into a lot of them this year and it’s crazy that we still remember each other after so many years.

I'm Olivea and this is my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment