I would like to talk to you about a teacher I have. I learned a lot about her. First off her name is Lindsey Smith. She is a English teacher at Roosevelt high school. She is married with three kids, her wifes name is Jenny and her kids names are Abrahm & Jude they are twins and then her youngests name is Rowen. She has been married to her wife for 4 and a half years now.
I learned that if she could go back and change anything about her present life she wouldn't she feels blessed with the life that she has. She is happy with her family and her kids have made her a better person because she feels as if she needs to set an example for her kids. shes learned that being married is about being a team player and you have to think about things beyond yourself.
She said "It's great, you know... life is more consistent when you're in a marriage." When she was talking about her kids she was able to truthfully say "It's crazy... shit crazy... ALL the time, it's like the best part of my life but its also just crazy." When i asked her when she decided she wanted kids she said "I've always known that and it just kinda seemed like the right time."
So in the end I learned that Mrs Smith is happy with her life she loves her family, and her work, and she wouldn't change a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment