Monday, September 15, 2014

20 questions interview

I interviewed Danielle. She goes by Danny or DP (for Danny phantom)Her favorite color is purple(my moms too!). She is 25 just kidding 14. Her favorite movie is the notebook(heartbreaking but amazing!!!). She does have netflix (netflix is bae). She doesn't like school and she likes any music but screamo (I agree). She told me that she does have a homecoming date(same), she likes food and her favorite food is pizza (yum but steak it better), Danielle likes going to the mall and being on Instagram where she has 519 followers. She told me she prefers Beyoncé over Rihanna, her favorite sport is cheerleading, she is only ever an asshole on the weekends, I asked her whether she prefers Hoodie Allen or kid cudi and she said trick question which is true because they are both great artists, I asked her if she prefers g-eazy or Mac Miller and she said who? Which was just sad because I love both of them probably because I'm into a lot of rap music haha. I asked her how many friends she has and she said she has eight friends her five cats and three people (sounds like me haha). She has one sister her name is Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment